Senior Account Executive, Saudi ArabiaSaudi Arabia
We are seeking a driven Enterprise Account Executive to uncover new business in Saudi Arabia. Companies are eager to digitally transform their business and Nintex is an industry leading process management and automation solution. Our Software saves customers time and improves productivity. In this role you will be supported by a team of Partners, Partner Managers, Business Development and Marketing professionals to bolster your success. This is a high growth opportunity offering great earnings and career growth potential. If you are inspired to help companies become more agile and accelerate their success – this role is for you!
Your Contribution Will Be
Drive Demand: You will be responsible for driving high level activities to generate quality pipeline.
Generate Net New Revenue: You will develop expert knowledge in our platform and be able to translate that into custom business benefits for customers. Exercising your sales acumen, you will assess what approach will drive the best results. You should be able to accurately forecast revenue and achieve or exceed sales targets.
Retain and Grow Accounts: You will have the opportunity to align resources behind a customer success strategy and execute as well as be responsible to construct deals for customers and close them.
- 15+ years sales experience in the software market. Ideally, in the process automation space.
- Proven experience & great understanding of Saudi Arabia market as well its their digital transformation agendas and key initiatives.
- Successful track-record of achieving or exceeding goals and objectives.
- Experience in high pace, fast growth environments.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic & English fluently and idiomatically.
- Willingness to spend 70+% of your time in Saudi Arabia and to relocate there if/when required.
Your Contribution Will Be
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales targets through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and progress through the sales pipeline.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our Sales team.