Sales Manager, UAE & QatarDubai
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading Lower Gulf (UAE, Qatar and Oman) sales team to support our overall revenue achievement. This position is a a player-coach role as well as a key leadership one working closely with the EMEA Emerging Markets Senior Director to ensure the sales organization’s success.
The mission of the Nintex sales organization is to be a world class, high performance, and predictable team. We capture market share, evoke best practices and seek flawless execution in all areas of our business. The success of our customers and partners is at the center of everything we do. We operate in a transparent, supportive, aligned and fun team environment where our people may reach their true potential. This position requires you to be based in Dubai and would prefer candidates that are fluent in Arabic.
What You Will Contribute
Drive Demand: You will be responsible for the retention and growth of our top accounts as well as landing new business. As a trusted advisor you will understand our customer’s business, stakeholders and use cases to drive adoption and business value.
Generate Net New Revenue: You will develop expert knowledge in our platform and be able to translate that into custom business benefits for customers. Exercising your sales acumen, you will assess what approach will drive the best results. You should be able to accurately forecast revenue and achieve or exceed sales targets.
Lead the drive in revenue. You will be a key leadership role in EMEA Emerging Markets Sales organization. You will provide insight, guidance and creative thinking to EMEA Emerging Markets Senior Director as well as to the other sales leaders. You will work with other sales leaders, our Partner team, Sales Operations, and Marketing to build a growth strategy for Lower Gulf & to ease the path to annual quota attainment.
Lead the Sales team. You will be responsible for a team of field and inside sales people focused on selling the entire Nintex Process Portfolio. Your leadership will include determining headcount, acquiring talent, developing sales plays, working with partners, quota attainment and commission planning. You will build a high performing and motivated sales team. Be a leader who inspires others by modelling Nintex values. Be quick to recognize and reward this in others. Be willing to speak your mind and champion change. Address issues frankly, honestly, and with mutual respect.
Sales strategy. You will set strategy, goals and metrics for the your Sales team to successfully improve effectiveness, efficiency, as well as employee and partner engagement. In this part of the role you will ensure accurate and timely forecasting of sales. You will provide feedback to executives on overall GTM model and effectiveness, and identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
Do Be Successful In The Role You Will Need
- 10+ years sales experience in the software market. Ideally, in the process automation space.
- 3+ years managing sales teams (field and inside) with the ability to act as a player-coach.
- Proven experience & great understanding of UAE and Qatar markets as well as their digital transformation agendas and key initiatives.
- Great understanding of the Automation / Low-Code Development domains.
- Successful track-record of achieving or exceeding goals and objectives
- Experience in high pace, fast growth environments
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Arabic can be a plus
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.