Senior EngineerKuala LumpurRemote - Malaysia
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
Our Senior Engineer is responsible for ensuring the development of high-quality products & services, delivered on time and to acceptance criteria. You are an effective communicator, has demonstrable knowledge of and is passionate about technology and engineering practices and benefits they can bring users. You are an active participant in technical leadership within the team and demonstrates ownership and technical excellence for projects and work they are tasked with.
You will introduce, follow best practices, and mentor your team to apply this into the code written, tools used, and use practices to develop our products and services. The role focusses on designing and developing features, enhancing existing code and following development guidelines throughout the Nintex software development lifecycle (SDLC). You will also be responsible for mentoring developers and leading by example within the development team.
Your Contribution Will Be:
- You suggest multiple viable design and architectural approaches for any given problem.
- You clearly communicate the risks, advantages, pros, and cons for each approach in design, architectural, and technical matters.
- You make good, fact-based and well-informed decisions around technical debt and trade-offs.
- You translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks.
- You find ways to deliver scope faster and facilitate prioritizing the backlog accordingly.
- You tackle technical debt proactively.
- You are a trusted resource for de-escalation of conflicts and build consensus between team members.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings).
- You model expected behaviors in all ceremonies and meetings.
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
To be Successful We Think You Need:
- Experience with developing and deploying software to cloud providers like Azure/AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in API Development
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience with C# or .NET Core is a plus
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.