Sales Development RepresentativeRemote - AUS
The world of process automation is blowing up right now. What does that mean? It means that Nintex is driving the future of work all around the world. Our products help many of your favorite brand names and most admired companies work better, faster, more efficiently. It is an exciting place to be and an exciting time to join our sales organization and to ensure we are helping as many companies as possible find their way to Nintex.
About the Role
We are looking for a bold and proactive Sales Development Representative who will be an integral part of our sales team. This will be an opportunity for you to learn and sharpen your sales skills. You will be responsible for teaming with our sales teams to uncover opportunities form inbound enquiries whilst managing a mini quota to close deals within a defined territory. You will be responsible for identifying qualified prospects, generating appointments, delivering our value proposition and closing deals.
Your contribution will be:
- You will spend your day connecting with prospects using phone, social, and email to engage in a qualification/discovery process.
- You will learn and master Salesforce lead management, email management, and lead documentation, follow-up procedure.
- You will gain and maintain up to date knowledge of Saleforce.com, SharePoint, O365, business process planning and Nintex products.
- You will provide assistance to existing and prospective customers during product trial periods and enable them so they get the most out of the trial period.
To be successful we think you need:
- 1-2 years BDR/SDR experience, preferably, but we will consider anyone with cold-calling experience
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills, and a get-stuff-done instinct
- A proactive and self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Strong written and organizational skills –attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed a qualified lead quota
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech-savvy
- High standards for yourself and your colleagues – a collaborative team player
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our Sales team.