Senior Product ManagerAuckland
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire a Senior Product Manager who will be actively involved in shaping our products across a wide range of platforms. This is a once on a lifetime opportunity to take the process management space to the next level by leading the next generation version of one of our flagship products, Promapp. You will get a wide range of experience and variation in understanding the 'jobs to be done' from a mature customer base to what would attract new customers in new markets and segments as we drive our new business in the cloud. You will work with our global product management and engineering team to learn new and hone existing skills. You will be executing strategies to protect existing revenue base, create new revenue base, land and expand motions.
About the Team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, excited conversation and impactful projects are all in a day’s work here. We’re fun. We’re hardworking. We’re friendly. We’re passionate about what we do. You will work tightly with development and business teams to drive revenue to the new product line while defining migration paths and value props for existing customers.
- You love driving product roadmaps, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, interacting with customers to understand their needs, analyzing market trends and business opportunities and creating an exciting product vision is what you love to do.
- You’ve driven continuous innovation and growth in mature products.
- You are a strategic thinker who is analytically strong but above all, you love mobility, are constantly looking for ways to make better products, and think that the world of enterprise software is ripe for change.
- You’re agile, working previously with agile development environment in sales, marketing and/or software development.
To be successful we think you need:
- Experience as Product Manager.
- Experience working with cloud based products.
- A technical background and can understand technical concepts is a plus.
- Highly proficient at running projects end-to-end, a driver and are entrusted to make smart roadmap trade-offs, balancing the tactical demands of today against the strategic needs of tomorrow.
- Can actively work with product leadership to set the strategic direction and OKRs for their product(s)/initiative(s).
- Has experience and a point of view across multiple products or core capabilities within a portfolio.
- Ability to evaluate new ideas or requests as part of the larger business strategy or across multiple initiatives, routing and collaborating with other teams as appropriate.
- Mastery of gathering and guiding customer needs.
- Ability to set requirements and vision for larger initiatives.
- Works closely with business teams to provide enablement, strategic understanding and clear go to market value.
- Creates relationships and builds trust with a broad range of senior stakeholders across the business.
- Defines the analysis needed, independently seek and evaluate data insights, both qualitative and quantitative to inform product strategy.
- Ensures teams are aligned and engaged. Improves how we communicate and helps others to improve how they communicate through defining best practices.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.