Service Delivery ManagerKuala LumpurRemote - Malaysia
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
We are looking for a driven collaborator who builds relationships with internal and external team members. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the service delivery and support services are delivered to a high standard for all teams operating under their domain. They are responsible for overseeing all areas of product development and ensuring their teams deliver features, support & maintenance activities and capabilities as defined by the product management team, whilst also maintaining the autonomy to perform non-functional items such as security, non-feature and performance / load work.
Your contribution will be:
- Work with Engineering Managers and their associated teams across relevant domains
- Manage team allocation to ensure effective and timely delivery of high-quality work
- Actively manage external partner relationships including resource planning, work tracking, deliverable acceptance and overarching governance
- Work with Product Management to plan patches, product and service releases
- Build technical and management capacity across the domain where appropriate
- Identify and address skill gaps through recruitment and training
- Plan and facilitate transition of other products and services to a sustained engineering model
- Drive best of breed engineering practices and a culture of continuous improvement including test automation, secure code and controlled technical debt
- Coach and mentor your management team to improve engineering practices, collaboration and throughput
- Ensure clear metrics and KPI’s are defined, and the ability to track progress and hold partners accountable
- Ensure knowledge sharing and collaboration within the domain and across domains in the organization
- Create a culture of innovation across their domain, encouraging teams to innovate at every opportunity
- Assure awareness and compliance with development guidelines and coding standards
- Initial contact point for service and production escalations for the domain
- Triage customer support issues for the domain
- An active participant of the technical design and development of Nintex products & services
- Keep up to date with trends and continuously improve your expertise in relevant technologies
- Contribute to, curate and manage knowledge by adopting the relevant processes, practices and tools
- Be an active member of the wider Nintex team, contribute ideas and focus on continual improvement
What we think you need to be successful:
- Experience as an OP/365 Engineering Manager or similar role
- Experience with using Sharepoint
- Preferred: basic understanding of MS based engineering principles
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.