Service Delivery ManagerJohannesburg
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 900 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the Role
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. You may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance, including managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
Your contribution will be:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the Service Delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Adherence to published SLA’s and defined service delivery
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
To be successful we think you need:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree.
- Experience is desired in the area of handling of confidential and sensitive data in line with data retention and usage policies.
- 2+ years K2 Software experience.
- 5 years’ experience managing a technical delivery team.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of an organisation, written and spoken.
- Good planning and delivery skills that are consistent with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem identification and issue resolution management of defined service deliverables.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.