Talent Acquisition Specialist - 12 month Fixed TermRemote - AUSRemote - Malaysia
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the Role
Nintex is experiencing an exciting period of growth and to help us meet our targets we need some help with hiring top talent! We’re looking for a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us for 12 months to help out with the load! Ideally, we’d like someone who can handle the full 360 degree end-to-end recruitment cycle across multiple engineering focused roles, experience with recruitment in South east Asia is a big plus.
We have a truly easy to use and effective ATS (Greenhouse) to manage our candidates and recruiting activities. You will be focusing on a variety of (mainly) technical roles in the APAC region and working with our global team. We support each other and have a lot of fun along the way! Experience in Tech recruitment is a plus.
To be successful we think you need:
- We are looking for someone to source, screen and present candidates. A proactive approach to hiring is a must!
- We support cross functional positions but your tech recruiting experience will be especially useful.
- Ideally you will bring with you experience utilising LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Awareness of local market trends in compensation and benefits is important.
- Knowledge of sourcing tactics for a wide variety of skill sets.
- High energy and a passion for building high functioning teams.
- Excellent relationship building skills and stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team!