I’m writing this blog from my home office amidst this unprecedented time where we are all faced with COVID-19 and everything that is tragically falling out from it to talk about Nintex valuable customer success resources.
I think that many of us are wondering what we can do – including how to help our employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and/or constituents. As I asked myself that question, I felt the best way to help our Nintex customers and partners is to put our resources to work. Many of us are now working from home, and remote collaboration can be much more difficult.
Perhaps we are dealing directly with COVID-19 mitigation steps within the companies or organizations where we work or maybe we are just trying to get more productive with our immediate job responsibilities while these events are unfolding and unavoidably taking us off task.
Nintex Valuable Customer Success resources available to you
What I feel my team can contribute is our assistance with your functional and/or business needs. As a result, we took stock of our customer success resources that are fully available to you today.
At Nintex, we have an incredible knowledgebase resident in our online resources and fueled by the collective knowledge from more than 500 dedicated employees across the globe. We have listed those resources below.
Additionally, we have worked with our training team to implement an incremental live training series to help you and your team members skill up so you can get the most out of what you already purchased from us, while waiving the fees normally associated with live paid training.
Find the help you need right now
Are you having any technical issues related to the Nintex products you’ve purchased?
- Option 1: Access Nintex Customer Central to log and track your support issue (best option)
- Option 2: If don’t yet have access to Customer Central and need help now, you may contact our support team via one of the contact methods listed on Nintex.com
Take training courses available via Nintex University
Are you and your team members looking for training courses or certifications on the capabilities Nintex offers? Access our on-demand and instructor-led training resources via Nintex University.
- On-demand training courses: Get trained up on all the capabilities of the Nintex Process Platform via self-paced high-quality learning modules
- Virtual instructor-led training courses: Attend live online classrooms led by our in-house instructors
- How-to videos: Gain access to our extensive library of short, concise how-to videos for a ton of scenarios
- Professional certifications: Get certified by passing our rigorous on-demand exams
FREE live classroom training sessions
Please visit Nintex University at http://learn.nintex.com/series/vilt to sign up and take classes. We are waiving the normal fees through to the end of April 2020 for all active customers and partners.
Nintex University offers virtual instructor-led training with a curriculum designed to provide guided hands-on experience with the Nintex Process Platform.
You can attend live online classes delivered via a virtual classroom that provides direct interaction with our in-house instructors.
Our current scheduled training series covers Nintex Promapp®, Nintex Workflow and Forms for Office 365 and Nintex Workflow and Forms for SharePoint at the Practitioner and Expert levels. Please use promo code: remote-learning-april-2020 – which is good today through April 30, 2020 for Nintex customers and partners.
Engage with your peers, process experts and workflow pros in Nintex Community
Are you looking for answers from other customers, partners, and Nintex employees? You can easily connect with thousands of your peers, subject matter experts, and Nintex employees through Nintex Community.
- Post questions and get responses: Tap into the knowledge and experience of more than 17,000 registered Nintex users
- Access the Nintex Knowledge Center Database: Search the extensive library of knowledge base articles to quickly find answers to commonly asked questions
- Review product release notes and roadmaps: See the latest information on new features and capabilities in regular updates provided by Nintex Product Managers
- Gain access to User Groups and blog content: Explore the technical blogs for practical ways to use the Nintex Process Platform, and discover local Nintex User Groups in your area
Access your account information via Nintex Customer Central
Gain access to your contracts, entitlements, manage/track your support cases, and get access to key Nintex account contacts through Nintex Customer Central.
- Review your Nintex contracts: See your license information and contract renewal dates
- View your Nintex usage: Check and track your consumption by selecting platform and tenant name/license key
- Manage your Nintex support cases: Review the status of your existing support cases, or open a new case
- Manage permissions of other company employees or partners: Control which employees or partners have access to contract information, support case management, and license management
Design your next process leveraging templates in the Nintex Process Accelerator Gallery
Access our growing library of process mapping, workflow automation, robotic process automation, and pre-built connector templates to accelerate your use of Nintex valuable customer success against whatever use cases you are looking to solve. These are available to download from the Nintex Process Accelerator Gallery.
We have also created three process templates based on COVID-19 use cases from current customer scenarios:
- Notify Visitors for Health and Safety Awareness with Nintex Promapp®
- Office/Facility Sign-in with Health and Safety Awareness with Nintex Workflow
- Visitor Health and Safety Awareness Notifications with Nintex Workflow
We remain committed to maximizing the investments your organization has made in our process management and automation platform by putting our knowledge and capabilities to work for you. We’re confident the set of resources outlined in this post will help you to gain the most out of what you’ve purchased from Nintex.
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything I can do to personally help you or your team.