Sales Development Representative - DACHLondon
Our SDRs have a singular purpose – connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Nintex is the right fit, and schedule meetings with an Enterprise Account Executive.
The SDR role is an integral part of our sales team and provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with a great team. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for teaming with our senior sales teams to uncover opportunities from inbound enquiries whilst managing a mini quota to close deals within a defined territory. In this role you will learn how to master the fundamentals and work across our entire sales cycle. You will be responsible for identifying qualified prospects, generating appointments, delivering our value proposition and closing deals.
Your contribution will be:
- Prospect into Enterprise target accounts
- Understand prospects needs, qualify fit, and build interest
- Schedule Discovery Calls for Account Executives
- Get strategic, get creative, and get Discovery Calls
To be successful we think you need:
- 1-2 years BDR/SDR experience, preferably, but we will consider anyone with cold-calling experience
- Fluent in German
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills, and a get-stuff-done instinct
- A proactive and self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Strong written and organizational skills –attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed a qualified lead quota
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech-savvy
- High standards for yourself and your colleagues – a collaborative team player
- Ethical and honest approach
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Prior SaaS experience a plus
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.