Manager, Nintex LearningBellevue, WA
As Manager, Nintex Learning you will lead a small team of instructional designers/training content authors, to define our customer and partner learning strategy, lead the develop of learning paths and curriculum for on-demand or instructor-led delivery, and manage all aspects of Nintex University infrastructure. You and your team will create training content that enables our customers to learn all aspects of the Nintex Process Platform quickly and effectively.
You will deliver helpful, high-quality learning content at the right place at the right time, to support the Nintex customer adoption journey.
You will also be responsible for evolving the strategy for Nintex certifications, and ensure that certification exams effectively verify student proficiency with the Nintex Process Platform.
In addition to managing a small team of instructional designers, you will also be hands-on in creating training content, building certification exams, and managing all aspects of Nintex University (based on Skilljar). You and your team will ensure courses are designed in such a way that they can be easily updated as new capabilities are added to the Nintex Process Platform.
Your contribution will be:
Develop and maintain Nintex learning content: Lead the identification and prioritization of training content needed by users of the Nintex Process Platform to help accelerate adoption.
- Produce and maintain library of structured training content to educate customers on all aspects of the Nintex Process Platform, in both on-demand and instructor-led modalities.
- Ensure customers are able to easily identify the training courses most relevant for them, based on their role and current level of expertise
- Evolve the Nintex certification program
- Establish and measure KPIs that reflect quality, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction of all Nintex Learning content.
Manage Nintex University: With assistance from Business Systems, IT, and Application Development teams, lead the operation of Nintex University and associated LMS. You will:
- Define and evolve the Nintex University learning experience
- Provide Tier 3 support for the Nintex Support team for customers experiencing issues with Nintex University
- Ensure that the Nintex Channels team’s requirements for Partner education are understood and address by Nintex University and our technical training content/certifications
Build and manage the Nintex How-To Center Team: You will recruit and manage a small team of technical content authors:
- Manage the team to deliver agree objectives and key results
- Report monthly on the effectiveness and impact of Nintex Learning content
To be successful we think you need:
- Proven track record in developing and executing customer learning strategies
- Experience developing engaging learning content
- Implementation of new technologies and approaches for learning at scale.
- Able to navigate complex work, problem-solve, and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Nimble business mind with a focus on leading creative solutions and understanding of Nintex customer learning preferences
- Experience administering Skilljar
- Expertise in developing training content in Articulate Rise
- 3-5 years managing a team on instructional designers/learning content authors
- MBA preferred
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.