Solutions EngineerAtlanta, GA
Have you ever wanted to experience the thrill of a start up with the safety of a larger company? Nintex recently acquired AssureSign and we are growing the team! Right now we are looking for Solutions Engineer to design cutting-edge eSignature solutions, solve complex integration challenges, and provide technical expertise for AssureSign’s most strategic customers.
Solutions Engineers are experienced with a strong background developing advanced workflow solutions with APIs, consulting with customers to understand their objectives, and leveraging technology to drive business value. They are responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our largest and most complex users and helping to drive product adoption and accelerating time-to-go live. Solution Engineers advocate customers and impact product strategy, working with all parts of AssureSign to ensure our offerings continue to satisfy our diverse customer base — from the fastest growing technology-driven startups, to more traditional enterprises building complex systems.
This job can be remote from most places in the continental US.
What you'll do:
- Develop proof of concept applications, present technical and product demonstrations, and help customers achieve their business goals.
- Develop best practices to further AssureSign as a market leader.
- Become an expert on AssureSign’s APIs and how to best deploy them.
- Accelerate Proof of Concept phase.
- Create technical content (sample code, demos, etc.) to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences to understand the customer's needs and translate requirements into solutions.
- Secure technical wins by differentiating AssureSign against the competition, handle technical objections and mitigate any concerns that might block a deal from closing.
- Assist in training sales reps to effectively position the AssureSign products to their new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with support team to solve customer and prospect challenges in a timely fashion.
What we think you need to be successful:
- Strong desire to problem-solve and tackle technical challenges.
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- 4+ years supporting the selling of a SaaS product to enterprise organizations
- 4+ years as a successful Sales Engineer OR 4+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing and involves sales scenarios
- Ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Technology related fields (preferred) and/or a strong, extensive technology-focused business background
- Experience or understanding of integrations with software as a service applications, including knowledge of:
- Web APIs, REST API concepts, SOAP, Data structures, web authentication, web hooks
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.