Manager, Customer Success Content EngineBellevue, WA
We are currently seeking a Manager, Customer Success Content Engine responsible for generating and maintaining a comprehensive store of short-form “how-to” technical, functional, and business level content to help Nintex customers adopt the Nintex Process Platform more rapidly.
You will deliver helpful, high-quality content at the right place at the right time, to support the Nintex customer adoption journey. You are equipped with content strategy and development skills to build and deliver assets in multiple formats including short-form written, visual, and web, driving customer engagement, supporting customer value, and addressing customer challenges.
You will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing the content needed to accelerate customer adoption, based on input from Technical Support, Presales, and Marketing teams, in addition to analyzing product usage data.
In addition to building and managing a small team of content authors, you will also be hands-on in creating short informational videos, blog posts, tips and tricks, and related content for the Nintex Process Platform. You and your team will ensure new content relevant to technical practitioners, functional managers, and business leaders is continually added to the content engine.
You will need strong collaboration and communication skills combined with experience developing short-form technical content in a variety of static and interactive modes. Ideally, you will also have strong project management and data analysis experience.
Your contribution will be:
Develop an extensive store of content: Lead the identification and prioritization of content needed by technical practitioners, functional managers, and business leaders to help accelerate adoption.
- Produce and maintain an extensive library of short-form videos to educate customers on all aspects of the Nintex Process Platform to help customers use more platform capabilities
- Write technical tips and tricks, blog posts, and other articles for technical practitioners
- Author and maintain content that guides customers through their Nintex Process Platform journey and advances their position on the Nintex Automation Index
- Measure content usage and satisfaction
Develop the Nintex How-To Center Infrastructure: With input from the Customer Experience Program Manager, you will determine the infrastructure needed to host and deliver highly relevant and targeted how-to content to customers. You will:
- Specify the requirements to store and serve content
- Optimize content discoverability via an effective SEO/SEM strategy
- Implement a proactive, guided chat experience via Nintex Customer Central and the Nintex Community
- Ensure relevant how-to content is served up to new customers as they are onboarded
Build and manage the Nintex How-To Center Team: You will recruit and manage a small team of technical content authors:
- Manage the team to deliver agree objectives and key results
- Report monthly on the effectiveness and impact of the Nintex How-To Center
To be successful we think you need:
- 3-5 years of technical content development/authoring experience
- Proficiency with static and interactive content authoring tools
- Experience developing automation solutions with Nintex Workflow Cloud
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation and client-facing skills
- Project and program management experience
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follows three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.