Manager, Product ManagementMelbourne
The Manager, Product Management role is responsible for building and managing a team of talented product managers, driving execution against product strategy, balancing market feedback with innovation, and ensuring revenue growth and product profitability. This position works closely with product management leadership, product marketing, user-experience and engineering to understand customer needs, and release engaging and delightful products that position Nintex as the market leader in workflow.
Your contribution will be:
Build and grow a world class Product Management team
· Attract and retain talented product managers by creating a challenging and inspiring work environment
· Ensure that the team has clear goals and is focused on getting things done
· Foster a strong working relationship between individual product managers and their engineering and user-experience counterparts
· Bridge cross-group collaboration with other teams, regions and offices to avoid roadblocks and accelerate decisions
· Provide coaching and membership that facilitates personal growth and career development of the team
Drive execution against product vision and strategy
· Manage the balance between market driven requirements and innovation that maintains competitive differentiation
· Partner with engineering teams to release products and updates in timely fashion
Execute timely launches and drive campaigns that sustain sales growth momentum
· Support the team to drive awareness of product release schedules and product roadmap updates across key audiences including product marketing, sales, partners, and customers
· Support product launches with core product collateral, technical sales readiness, and channel readiness
· Partner with Product Marketing to develop marketing plans, communication strategies and pipeline acceleration campaigns
Gather intelligence about markets, customers, usage, competitors and our business results
· Derive business and market insight based on research, profiling and analysis
· Capture customer and partner needs based on expertise, research and continuous engagement
· Develop an intimate understanding of customer adoption and usage based on in-product telemetry and direct engagement
· Analyze competitors' roadmaps, positioning, functionality, business models, pricing, go-to-market strategy, and channels
Disseminate product knowledge, best practices, and customer evidence
· Partner with the User Experience team to develop product documentation, best practice guidance, and product training curriculum
· Partner with Product Marketing to drive sales and channel readiness, and to develop a broad range of customer and partner evidence
· Keep internal stakeholders informed about plans, activities and results of product management activities
Measure product performance and identify areas for growth
· Track product performance against KPIs to ensure market success and product profitability
· Evaluate addressable market opportunity, monetization strategies, price sensitivity and channel capacity
· Identify IP required to capitalize growth opportunities and maintain competitive edge (buy, build, partner decisions)
To be successful we think you need:
- Minimum 5+ years in Product Management experience
- Experience managing teams of minimum 3-5 people
Experience with cloud-based, SaaS offerings
Experience working with engineering, product and UX teams located in different geographies
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work.
We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
If we’re not working from home, our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, a stand up desk area, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!