Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & CampaignsBellevue, WA
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming – thereby improving productivity.
We are looking for an analytical marketer and aspiring leader to manage and scale our global digital campaigns and advertising programs to the next level. The ideal candidate has experience in both executing and leading strategy for digital marketing channels at a SaaS software company. You're knowledgeable in search marketing, social media advertising, retargeting, content syndication and email nurture. You will leverage your expertise, cross-departmental communication, creative skills, and an experimentation and optimization mindset to bring the right message to the right person at the right time to drive pipeline and sales. You are highly organized with an attention to detail, working well unsupervised, and able to keep up with the demands of daily responsibilities and long-term growth initiatives.
You will also interact with all levels and departments within the organization to drive relevant marketing campaigns aligned to business objectives and outcomes targeted at key Departments and Personas (e.g., IT, Process, and Operational excellence leaders), a wide variety of Industries (e.g., Financial Services, SLG, Healthcare, Manufacturing), and solution offerings (e.g., workflow, RPA, process mapping, document automation, eSignature). The ideal candidate loves data and understands how to leverage it to improve marketing and sales results. Last, you need to be self-motivated, creative, and a great communicator who is passionate about technology and process automation.
A day in the life of the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing:
- Create global demand generation programs that are scalable, data-driven, and multi-channel to acquire new logos and drive expansion within existing customers
- Collaborate with senior leaders to establish quarterly plans and objectives
- Work with the field marketers to ensure they can localize global campaigns and integrate them within regional activities
- Manage day-to-day and develop a long-term strategy for SEM, Display, paid Social, Retargeting, Content Syndication, ABM, and audience campaigns
- Drive keyword discovery, competitive research, and landing page optimization using best practices and platforms such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz/SEMRush, and A/B testing platforms
- Plan, implement, and optimize paid search and retargeting campaigns in accordance with predefined KPIs on an ongoing basis
- Execute content marketing strategies and develop key messaging that resonates with target audiences
- Work with internal design and content teams to set the gold standard for compelling online ads and landing pages
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to develop digital marketing campaigns that support key moments, including product launches, local and global events, and other announcements
- Analyze large data sets, report on daily and weekly campaign performance, and make data-driven decisions to improve marketing funnel performance
- Present results and upcoming campaigns to sales and marketing leadership and gather feedback for future programs
- Take on ad-hoc projects to respond rapidly to short term market opportunities
A little about you:
- 5-7+ years of digital marketing or marketing campaign experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- B. A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree a plus
- A track record of creating and launching global lead generation campaigns in fast-growing organizations – experience with B2B highly preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of/experience with Facebook Business Manager (FB & IG Ads), Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Bizable, PowerBI, A/B testing, and other tools
- Expertise in marketing automation and measurement, (Marketo certification a plus, knowledge of Salesforce preferred)
- Strong copywriting skills – proven experience writing effective content for landing pages, social, ads and other collateral (and working with external providers as needed)
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception
- Successful track record of managing multiple simultaneous projects with global teams, balancing competing priorities, and delivering campaigns on time and on budget
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of using data to measure channel impact and attribution – constantly analyzing results and continuously improving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – comfortable presenting to an executive audience and have the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels
- You passionately believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to help your team deliver on its goals
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization