Delivery Manager (Analytics)Melbourne
About the role
As a Software Delivery manager at Nintex, you will manage an agile engineering team of talented software and test engineers. You will lead, coach and mentor your team to ensure the successful on-time delivery of top-quality software product features, while driving efficiency and identifying process improvements. You will work in close collaboration with Product Managers, User Experience Designers, and other stakeholders across the company to help us shape Nintex platform. Most importantly, you will lead the engineering team by providing technical leadership that drives creativity, innovation, and success.
This position is to lead our growing analytics platform team, responsible for the collection, aggregation, and presentation of data across the Nintex platform in a customer facing offering, Nintex Analytics. The team work closely with other internal teams to collect and aggregate data from Nintex services globally into our data lakeas well as providing a powerful analytics portal for customers to gain insights on their Nintex platform usage.
As team lead you will have the opportunity to run a passionate, collaborative, improvement focused and technically excellent team that owns a part of our Software as a Service offering that is critical to the success of our platform.
What we'd like to see in you:
- Significant experience in designing, coding and shipping software
- Experience in leading engineering team to plan, build and ship software
- You are passionate about software delivery and keep up to date with the latest trends
- You can communicate, sketch, and reason about different approaches to arrive at the best solution with technical and non-technical people
- Technical problem-solving, architecting and design skills to be able to comfortably discuss implementation details with your team
- High quality standards, holding yourself and your team accountable for delivering enterprise-quality software that delights customers
- The idea of only deploying once a month is unthinkable
- Experience in agile methodologies, but more importantly, demonstrates agility in day-to-day decisions
- Track record of taking initiative and playing an influential role in the adoption and continuous improvement of engineering practices (continuous integration, automation,), processes, tools and culture to achieve excellence in software delivery
- Experience working in a SaaS product/platform
- Experience managing performance of your team
- Experience with continuous testing and delivery
- Experience with ‘Big Data’technologies, preferably Data Bricks, but not essential
- Experience in building highly available and resilient systems in Azure
- Experience working with global teams in different time zones (desirable)
- Experience with API design
About the team
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We are currently operating under a hybrid working model, with teams largely working remotely and attending the office only when necessary. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials.
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation, and we were recently recognised in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020 (lucky number 8 to be precise!). Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees. More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.