Field Marketing ManagerDusseldorf
As the Field Marketing Manager you are responsible for the supporting the planning, organization, and execution of the marketing strategy for Nintex’s DACH region. You will play a critical role in engaging with the local process management and automation community and be a key player in expanding our customers and partners in the region. You’ll be a part of the Nintex Global Marketing team and support the broader EMEA plans and activities. This role requires you to be based in Germany and candidates need to be a native German speaker or have German fluency.
This individual will work closely with the Field Marketing Director, EMEA in leveraging global campaigns, but also planning, executing and measuring local marketing activities with the aim of driving qualified leads that deliver on monthly and quarterly business objectives. You will work with the Nintex sales and partners teams to drive campaigns build pipeline, and localize global campaigns to raise awareness and establish brand leadership. You will also work Nintex’s strategic partners in region to jointly develop go-to-market strategies and plans.
The ideal candidate is organized, hardworking, and has extensive marketing and field marketing experience. You are a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment. You must enjoy working with sales teams and technical evangelists, and get excited about collaborating with partners. And you must have a passion for technology and helping enterprises achieve digital transformation.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be the primary marketing resource for the local Nintex sales and partner teams within the DACH region
- Develop and roll out localized marketing campaigns to achieve lead, pipeline and revenue targets
- Set goals and targets, create campaign dashboards, and track and measure program success
- Support local PR and social media efforts, identify influencers and key press, and be Nintex’s eyes and ears in Germany and throughout DACH
- Plan, organize, and execute local in-person and virtual marketing events and programs sponsored by Nintex and with partners
- Help develop and execute German-language webinars, landing pages, and eBooks
- Manage and translate local website changes
- Support development of yearly marketing plans and establishing targets
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years experience in relevant local or field marketing role
- Salesforce and Marketo experience are highly desirable – Marketo certification a plus
- Able to work at events located throughout the EMEA region as needed
- You are disciplined, well-organized and efficient
- You have a “no job too small” attitude
- You have a high-quality bar
- Must be fluent in German
- You have strong copywriting and communications skills
- University degree required
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today