Customer Success ManagerDusseldorf
Nintex is currently hiring for a Customer Success Manager. A deeply engaged customer is a happy customer. A happy customer is a life-long customer. A life-long customer is the foundation of a company’s success. Our Customer Success Managers ensure the success of Nintex by ensuring our customers know how to get full benefit from our products! This role supports our customers in the DACH region and candidates must speak fluent German to be considered..
Your contribution will be:
- Accompany your assigned customer base during their “customer journey”, from the late phases of onboarding to adoption and ultimately advocacy
- Build a genuine long-term relationship with your customer base from key stakeholders, influencers and executive sponsors to end users
- Support your customers to maximize the value of our solution, from product usage and efficient process governance to a positive process improvement culture
- Achieve excellent customer feedback, high retention ratings while growing your referral base
- Making progress to turn “low use” or “weak” customers into “high use” or “star” customers.
- Help our Customer Success Team to build and deliver new customer services, including, g. Regional User Group meetings or process governance workshops
- Working cross-functionally with all Nintex departments to escalate customer issues, remove roadblocks, communicate customer challenges, and provide key feedback to ensure we are continuously focusing on improving the customer experience
- While working with the customer, you will be adept at unearthing issues such as financial risk, retention risk, the risk of drop off from usage and either address or communicate back to internal teams so they can mitigate and ensure total customer satisfaction
- Staying on top of all new product enhancements in order to add maximum value to the customer
To be successful we think you need:
- Expertise in Business Process Automation and/or SharePoint markets
- Previous Enterprise customer experience in a similar role in the software industry
- Expertise with Microsoft technologies, including add-on products
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals
- Knowledge of Nintex products highly desirable
- Gainsight experience a plus
- Degree in Marketing or Communications (or equivalent)
- German fluency is required, native German speakers preferred
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organisation needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.