Are you creative at problem solving? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Would you like experience supporting a global team? Do you want to change how work gets done? We are here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since Nintex’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our awesome team in Melbourne. This is a 12-month fixed term contract role where you get opportunity to provide outstanding (internal and external) support for the APAC region.
Your contribution will be:
General Office Administration
- As the first friendly face or voice at Nintex, you will welcome guests and answer all phones professionally and politely
- Keep front reception, office and meetings rooms immaculate
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and couriers for Melbourne and other APAC regions as needed
- Book meetings, venues, catering and training as requested
- Responsible for Melbourne office maintenance and upkeep, including the kitchen, which requires regular tidying.
- Ordering stock, food and supplies, ensuring stock levels are regularly checked
- Ensure safety standards in the Melbourne office are met, including ordering of first aid supplies and working with HR on other OH&S issues
- Co-ordination of training for Fire Wardens and First Aid Officers
- In partnership with the HR and Return to Office teams, prepare the APAC offices for a Hybrid Work Mode
- Provide administrative support to the wider office
- Collation and distribution of weekly team information emails
- Collation of information for company updates
- Ensure that documentation for best practice standards is constantly being written, improved and consistently utilised
General & HR Administration
- Supporting new starter on-boarding and conducting office familiarisation and staff introductions
- Employee Engagement tool administration
- Contract and letter generation
- Filing and auditing employee documents
- Coordinate with global admin teams to run cohesive global company events (virtual and in-person), culture committee meetings and social event calendaring for the Melbourne office and wider APAC region (virtually and in-person)
- Run and support Nintex’s Community program
About the team
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including unlimited snacks, Friday night drinks and monthly breakfasts.
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation, and we were recently recognised in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020 (lucky number 8 to be precise!). Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees. More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.