You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
You will be working on a critical component (Gateway) in the product strategy. Feature projects include Micro service components in the identity management area. This allows communication from Cloud to on premise. Connectors include SharePoint, SQL and Oracle.
About the role:
This role is responsible for ensuring the development of high-quality products & services, delivered on time and to acceptance criteria. A Senior Developer is an effective communicator, has demonstrable knowledge of and is passionate about technology and engineering practices and benefits they can bring users. The Senior Developer is an active participant in technical leadership within the team and demonstrates ownership and technical excellence for projects and work they are tasked with.
The Senior Developer introduces and follows best practices and mentors their team to apply this to the code written, tools used, and working practices employed to develop our products and services. The role focusses on designing and developing features, enhancing existing code and following development guidelines throughout the Nintex software development lifecycle (SDLC). The role is also responsible for mentoring developers and leading by example within the development team
Your contribution will be:
- Participate in the technical design and development of Nintex products & services
- Participate actively in agile development cycle meetings
- Design, code, and unit test components and features that can be released / deployed through automation.
- Participate in technical discussions and ensure mutual outcomes that align with the product strategy.
- Actively liaise and collaborate within the team to ensure quality features are produced including reviewing code and architectural designs
- Follow and contribute to all department and team processes and procedures.
- Identify and drive improvements to the codebase quality including opportunities for automation, reduction of code brittleness and ensuring low technical debt.
- Work with other developers to foster internal technical knowledge sharing and reuse across the organisation.
- Participate in technical and team interviews as directed and provide clear input into the decision- making process. This includes representing Nintex both online and in the wider community.
- Research, promote, drive and track the success of technical innovation and be an agent of change within the team.
- Represent team as a subject matter expert in your product, service, or technology.
- With the focus on technology, coach and mentor the team in partnership with the Delivery Manager,
- Participate and assist other areas within the business including Support, Sales & Security in technical queries about your product or service.
To be successful we think you need:
- Proficient in C# and .NET Frameworks
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience in micro services is an advantage
- Experience in web technologies like JScript, Node JS and React an advantage
- Experience leading or mentoring other team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Creative problem solving and able to think on your feet
- A passion for technology!
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.