Account Executive, State and Local Government - DrawloopBellevue, WA
Are you a hunter, someone with a determined go-getter spirit, and is passionate about sharing the value of the digital transformation? You understand that when you make work flow, you help people get more done. You impact more companies in more ways resulting in helping companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you.
Nintex is experiencing some red hot growth and is looking for a successful Account Executive to join our growing State and Local Government sales team. The Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of Nintex Drawloop DocGen® within the State and Local vertical. The AE will represent Nintex within an assigned regional territory covering State and Local Government Accounts. The AE will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes.
Your contribution will be:
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales targets through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the State and Local government sector.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and progress through the sales pipeline.
- Develop and manage a relationship with Salesforce State and Local government team.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
To be successful we think you need:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- 6+ years’ experience of direct sales experience
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Experience in Microsoft environment and/or Salesforce environment, preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas with a focus on high call volume
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization