You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive leader to manage a team of developers and testers. You will lead, coach and mentor your team to ensure the successful delivery of high quality software product features, while driving efficiency and identifying process improvements. This is a people management role and you will be actively participating in the software development process. Most importantly, you’ll lead the development team by providing leadership that drives creativity, innovation and success.
About the role
The Delivery Manager is responsible for the development and on-time delivery of all technical aspects of the product, in accordance with the product plan, which should meet or exceed Nintex’s quality standards. This position works closely with Product Management and is responsible for maintaining the product backlog, iteration planning, communicating stakeholder requests and managing the development of team members.
Your contribution will be:
- Coach, support, guide and enable team members towards achievement of personal growth and career development
- Ensure that clear goals are set for the team to drive tasks to completion, by conducting regular performance conversations
- Lead by example by promoting and embodying Nintex’s values and corporate objectives
- Influence, motivate, and empower team members to contribute towards Nintex’s success
- Conduct effective workforce planning and forecasting
- Oversee the development and testing of all product features in their domain in a manner that meets delivery commitments
- Follow our security best practices, overseeing the creation of secure code, and leading teams in the participation of threat modeling
- Collaborate with Product Management to efficiently prioritize user stories in line with the product roadmap and to plan product release timelines
- Interpret and communicate product requests to development team members
- Drive results by balancing business, technical, and/or customer constraints effectively
- Possess and practice sound understanding of Agile methodologies
- Due to being responsible for the technical delivery of your team, there may be times when you are required to support the product out of hours
- Ensure minimal time to recovery from a system outage
- Work closely with Product Management and User Experience Designers to define product features and behaviour
- Regularly and proactively present product development progress to key stakeholders
- Foster collaboration with other Delivery Manager counterparts around company procedures and development practices
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to ensure customer issues are managed efficiently
- Proactively raise any risks or foreseeable changes to previously communicated schedule
- Work with Security, Production Operations and Customer Support to ascertain all areas of products requirements are being fulfilled
- Understand Product Architecture and inner workings of Software Delivery
- Be up to date with the latest related technology trends
- Demonstrate experience in various types of testing methodologies and techniques
- Thoroughly understand Nintex’s QA and Security standards and ensure they are followed by team members
- Perform code reviews and ensure Nintex coding and quality standards are met
- Have a good understanding and experience in recommended engineering practices such as CI/CD, automated testing
- Ensure your team applies their collective understanding of software design patterns and implements appropriately
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.