Senior Developer - 12 Month Fixed Term ContractMelbourne
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation, and we were recently recognised in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020 (lucky number 8 to be precise!). Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
About the role
As a Senior Developer in this team you can expect to play a key role working on our Nintex Forms for O365 offering. The team currently has 8 members, led by a Delivery Manager, and is made up of developers and automation test engineers who are following the agile scrum methodology. Outside of your immediate team you will also be collaborating with different engineering teams, working on multiple other Nintex offerings.
Key to succeeding in this role will be skills in Angular (we’re currently using version 9) as well as solid experience working in the .NET stack (C#, ASP.NET).
Please note – due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely!
- Strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- Ability to take ownership of features, drive, develop and deliver them
- Skilled with modern web application technologies such as Angular, Typescript, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience developing web applications or APIs using C# and ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core or Web APIs
- Familiar with agile practices such as code reviewing, unit testing, and continuous integration / continuous delivery
- Unit tests are part of your code commits (client-side unit testing experience would be plus)
- Experience with Azure cloud services will be advantageous.
- Preferably have knowledge of CSS frameworks like SASS, LESS
- Preferably have knowledge of front-end build systems or module bundler like web pack, gulp etc.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including unlimited snacks, Friday night drinks and monthly breakfasts.