UX Designer - 12 Month Fixed Term ContractMelbourne
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation, and we were recently recognised in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020 (lucky number 8 to be precise!). Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
About the role
As a UX Designer here at Nintex you can expect to play a key role working on our market leading products and will work closely with a variety of people from within the business. You’ll be working in a truly high performing team filled with some of the best UXD professionals around and will be able to leverage their skills and knowledge on a daily basis in order to translate your designs into product features within a short time frame.
Nintex uses Agile and Lean UX principles to focus on creating high quality user experiences in a global organisation. Working on our class leading workflow automation software, you will work closely with product managers on a range of research and testing activities, uncovering insights, and translating these into user centric designs. Then shifting to a delivery focus, assist the engineering teams to see these designs implemented.
Please note – due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely!
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the User Centred Design process, interaction design and visual design principles
- Ability to manage the user research process end-to end, including participant recruitment, conducting user research sessions and consolidating feedback into meaningful insights
- Ability to translate research insights and feature requirements into user centric outcomes
- Develop wireframes and hi fidelity designs
- Skills in workshop facilitation with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Can identify, create and iterate key user flows for products and features
- Demonstrated ability to manage a range of contrasting stakeholders
- Competent in relevant tools such as Adobe XD and Axure RP
- Experience in Enterprise software / Business Systems
- Experience in User Centred Design for software systems or websites.
- Experience in Agile/Lean design and testing practices
- Understanding the concept of translating design to HTML/ CSS
What's in it for you?
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including unlimited snacks, Friday night drinks and monthly breakfasts.