Project Manager, SecurityBellevue, WA
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
We are looking for someone to join our Security team as a Project Manager. This role carries with it a huge opportunity for someone who has solid project management skills with the desire to take on programmatic elements. If you have been wanting to start or develop your trajectory into CyberSecurity, we invite you to consider our opportunity.
About the role
You will work with our globally distributed security team from the home base of our HQ in Bellevue, WA. This role will have an initial focus on our FedRAMP initiatives and other security related projects will bleed in over time.
Your contribution will be:
- To position Nintex as a secure software platform that will inspire confidence in our customers, our partners, and our stakeholders. Our ability to achieve FedRAMP compliance has a direct impact to our bottom line.
- You will help Nintex continue to build upon and mature our security programs. We currently run 8 distinct programs within the NIST framework.
- You will manage project and program risks, acting proactively to mitigate risks and alert senior leadership when deliverables will be impacted.
- You will continue to build our relationship with our FedRAMP partners and work to educate our teams across the organization on how we achieve our FedRAMP certifications.
- You will sometimes work with customers inquiring about our security programs and you will be the Go-To person for all FedRAMP work.
- You will be called into additional activities as the Security team is a shared service in our organization which supports the entire organization in our effort to provide a secure platform.
To be successful we think you need:
- Solid project management skills, with some program and process implementation experience. There are a lot of moving pieces, deadlines, and documents to take ownership of. You will be herding some cats and influencing best practice.
- Some amount of experience in security or proven desire to be in a security focused role. We will consider candidates that have yet to step into a professional security position but have displayed an interest through study or affiliations.
- Vendor management experience. Our partner relationships are critical to completing the work at hand!
- Attention to detail as working with the government in this capacity requires precision.
- The ability to see the big picture and bridge the conversation between technical teams and business. You will need to understand how security plays a role in our business operations. You will also need to know how to translate from technical to business and back.
- A bias toward action and accountability. Not only are these two of our core tenets, but we are looking for someone who can take this work on with a fair amount of autonomy while still appreciating the collaboration of a team.
- Willingness. We have some greenfield initiatives that will require you to work comfortably in ambiguity and carve the way forward without always having a manual to guide you.
- A knowledge of SOC2 and/or FedRAMP will be highly beneficial
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.