Customer Support SpecialistMelbourne
Time is a precious commodity. Everyone who wants to contribute to a cause or mission needs to spend time on what truly matters, whilst being careful not to waste time in the process. We are Nintex, the global market leader in the Process Management and Automation space. We provide a state of the art SaaS platform to improve the way people work by helping organisations to rapidly manage and automate their processes.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist who has been responsible for providing outstanding technical support, focusing on the overall success of both customers and partners. Our ideal candidate will be able to collect all relevant data required to effectively troubleshoot and understand how our customers are using our products. We would expect all Service Level Agreements to be met, and that you can provide an excellent experience for each customer, on every engagement.
At Nintex we believe in taking action, delivering on our commitments, and operating with respect and consideration at all times – we hope that you will be naturally aligned to our way of thinking.
We are passionate about learning and innovation, working hard whilst having fun, and building products that help our customers to make their vision for digital transformation a reality.
Please note that for this role we are looking for a candidate who is willing to be online for the 11am – 7pm shift, in order to best serve our customers and partners within the APAC region. Please also note that due to COVID-19 we are currently all working from home, therefore you will need to be able to do the same.
As our new Customer Support Specialist you can expect to be doing the following:
- Providing top notch technical support and product expertise to our partners and customers, over the phone or emails, whilst utilizing the company CRM.
- Use Nintex and external training sites to grow your own knowledge and stay at the forefront of software technology stacks utilized by Nintex and our customers, to become a subject matter expert.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and be able to identify their technical ability, then customizing your own messaging to ensure the customer has a clear understanding of what is being conveyed to them.
- Acting as the champion of the customer in all interactions, whilst ensuring all defined SLA’s are adhered to.
- Use company virtual machines, sandboxes and tools to replicate complex customer scenarios in order to confirm whether behavior is unique to Nintex, then correctly documenting results into the defined Nintex department.
- Working as part of a fantastic, customer minded support team!
What we expect from you:
- Demonstrable experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization.
- Creative, out of the box thinking – we love it when people bring new ideas to the table!
- Knowledge of SaaS, cloud computing, and agile product development approaches.
- Experience with salesforce as a user, power user or administrator required.
- Prior experience supporting applications that integrate with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Any experience working with Nintex Promapp would be a huge advantage.
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.