- Work in a team focused innovative culture
- Prime Melbourne CBD Location
- Global Software Organisation
- Salary $85k-$95k base + comms
About the role
We are on the lookout for an Account Executive to join our global sales team, to be based in our Melbourne office. We’re after someone who will bring energy and execution to the role, and enjoy the challenge a role like this can bring. We’d love for you to have experience working in the software sales space, ideally SaaS. We’re offering you an opportunity to work for a company which is the next big thing in the world of cloud and we guarantee that we’ll take your skills and expertise to the next level!
As an Account Executive with Nintex you will be responsible for creating demand generation primarily in the enterprise market range, maximising revenue in line with the territory plan.
- 5+ years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience, ideally in a SaaS organization.
- New business development hunter.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone.
- SaaS / Tech Recruitment experience.
- Strong business development, account management, and relationship management skills.
- Experience in Microsoft and/or Salesforce environment.
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers.
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team.
- A high level of trust and integrity.
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to the quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, a stand up desk area, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!