Customer Support SpecialistLondon
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
We are looking for creative, outside-the-box thinkers who love helping customers as much as they love solving problems; thinkers with a solid technical aptitude, who come to work with their engines running and a strong desire to learn. We have a casual office with a tight knit group of people who love what they do. We are growing rapidly. We are a leader in our category. We are an employer of choice.
We currently have an open position for a Customer Support Specialist to join us in Nintex's EMEA office located in London. Come help us provide outstanding support, problem solving, and advice to our customers and partners to help them succeed.
Your contribution will be:
- Answer inbound calls and emails from customers experiencing technical issues or looking for advice on best practices
- Provide answers by identifying problems, researching, and guiding the customer through the correct steps
- Assist customers with the configuration of their Nintex solution by examining customer requirements and specifications, and recommending best practices
- Manage open support cases by providing regular updates to customers ensuring we meet our SLA’s
- Actively contribute to the internal and external knowledge base, creating and editing articles to document customer software and technical solutions
- Provide feedback to product development and managers based on customer interaction
- Assist in testing new versions of the Nintex Document Generation application
To be successful we think you need:
- Prior experience with in a software support role, preferably supporting applications that integrate into Salesforce
- Prior experience using Salesforce
- Proven experience in speaking with customers by phone or GoToMeeting sessions to scope issues and offer solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Dependable, unafraid to collaborate and has a high level of accountability
- Exceptional attention to detail
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.