Senior Test AnalystKuala Lumpur
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes.
We have a fantastic environment in our KL Sentral based office, and are growing a lot! We offer great remuneration and benefits!
Our mission is simple - To improve the way people work through process management & automation!
At Nintex we live by our core tenets: -
We deliver on our commitments - We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
Don’t Wait - If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
We operate with respect and consideration - We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
Innovation isn’t just a fancy word here, we encourage it. We have an exceptionally talented team of developers driving the continuous improvement of our products and combined with an exciting roadmap for 2019, this is exciting growth phase for us here at Nintex.
What you will do
Strategize - You will strategize and plan on the types of testing required to deliver high quality features
Execute - You will be executing the various types of test at different phases of the development cycle.
Coach - You enjoy coaching and mentoring fellow testers. You also look forward to learning few things from them.
Deliver – You will take ownership and responsibility of your work to deliver high quality, robust platform
Improve - You are seen as change agent within the engineering team. If there is an improvement to be made, you will take on the challenge of driving that change
What you bring to the table
- You have extensive experience in a software testing role with cloud-based software and APIs.
- You are looking beyond the UI and are curious on knowing what's under the hood and like to ask questions such as "why is it build like that?" "how does that request work", "what if that part of the system isn't that"
- You ensure the overall quality of the application by developing a testing strategy and executing it
- You ensure all bugs/issues are clearly documented with detailed reproduction steps
- You understand how to identify and prioritize test cases based on various factors like risk, impact, and probability
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring junior staff in developing test cases, test coverage, test scenarios etc.
- You love to break features and find various techniques to try to achieve this.
- You are a keen learner and are open to expanding your skillset in ensuring software quality
- You are a team player and can communicate and work well with developers
- You have an agile mindset and can take a proactive role in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). You believe in “responding to change over following a plan”
- You are able to automate repetitive manual test cases an enhanced our automation framework
- You have some experience in scripting using Powershell / python / bash (or other common scripting language)
- You have experience or understanding with stress testing the system and know how to make sure if they are reliable, resilient, scale-able and perform well under heavy load. You have used such as JMeter to run load / performance tests
- You understand CI/CD concepts and have experience working on build tools such as VSTS or Jenkins