Account ManagerBellevue, WA
Nintex improves the way people work through process management and automation. This means that we make companies more efficient. Since our founding in 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate their business results.
Your contribution will be:
Drive Demand: As a New Logo, Account Manager you will identify and execute programmatic approaches to generate more demand for Nintex technology and partner solutions in net new accounts. You will drive demand for more process automation use cases by becoming a trusted advisor to your prospective customers, understanding the prospect’s business, stakeholders and use cases, helping them to adopt and get real business value from Nintex technology.
Generate Net New Revenue: You will have acquired expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and will able to translate that into real business benefits for your customers. You hit and exceed the monthly and quarterly net new revenue targets through organic inbound and outbound efforts. You construct the right deals for your customers and take them to close.
Grow our business: The Account Manager focused on net new customer acquisition is Nintex sales organization most important asset solely responsible for the acquisition of net new customers in assigned region. You align all the resources behind a customer success strategy for your customers.
Participate in the Company Sales Process and Culture: You will use the selected CRM (Salesforce) to document the health of the sales pipeline funnel, accurately forecasting the expected revenue. You will be a model of the Nintex culture and are a respected and valued member of the Nintex team. You will increase mindshare of Nintex products within the partner and customer community.
To be successful we think you need:
- Degree in Business or a related discipline
- 4+ years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience, ideally in a SaaS organization
- Strong business development, account management, and relationship management skills
- Confident presenting virtually and in person demonstrations, new ideas and opportunities and the value they create to the cross functional departments within the customer’s organization
- Ability to speak to customer about important and relevant challenges aimed at improving growth goals
- Can effectively communicate and demonstrate capabilities and value
- Can analyze, explain and provide data
- Ability to lead discussions in a collaborative problem solving manner
- Planning and documenting skills for strategy planning and execution within territory
- Experience in Microsoft and/or Salesforce environment preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to the quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.