Senior Product Marketing ManagerMelbourne
This job can be based in Melbourne or Auckland.
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 900 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team! You know how to succeed in a hyper-growth company and have the skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment – You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, analytical thinker, and you have the ability to run multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. The key to success will be crafting effective customer-facing sales assets, tools and collateral, and ensuring that enablement happens with the right internal teams and with partners. You will work collaboratively with Product, Sales, Marketing and other stakeholders to build and execute product marketing strategies that propel adoption of our products and solutions, including workflow, RPA, process management and mapping, document automation, and eSignature.
What You Will Do:
- Lead cross functional efforts to create compelling positioning to drive internal alignment on go-to-market strategy and propel adoption with customers
- Use the positioning created to develop differentiated messaging and deliverables that help accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption – including web pages, pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, videos, and other sales/customer/partner collateral
- Build the messaging frameworks, campaign plans and processes needed to support our products through various stages including conception, development, launch and growth
- Collaborate with Product and Sales to identify ideal customer profiles, buyer personas and journey, success stories, and win/loss reasons
- Manage, coordinate and evolve a world-class and repeatable launch process for new innovations – own the launch and communications plans, GTM tactics, and generate internal excitement
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Partners to create end-to-end industry- and persona-focused campaigns for lead nurturing, pipeline acceleration and retention
- Obtain customer proof points, testimonials and value assessments that can be leveraged in PR, collateral, presentations, and sales tools
- Work hand-in-hand with Product and Sales to develop and execute holistic compete programs that demonstrate the differentiated value of working with Nintex
What We Think You Need To Succeed:
- Strategic thinking with a strong bias for execution – proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams in high growth environments
- The ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and others
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise message. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are also desirable.
- Outstanding analytical capabilities and attention to detail – constantly analyzing results and seeking continuous improvement
- 3-5+ years of marketing at a B2B technology company (SaaS experience a plus), with at least 1+ years in product marketing
- B. A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree preferred
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Join our Marketing Team!