Field & Channel Marketing ManagerMelbourne
About the role:
As a Field & Channel Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with field sales, channel partners, and corporate marketing to plan and execute regional marketing and lead generations across APAC. The ideal candidate has extensive experience executing and leading digital marketing strategy, lead generation, and field marketing campaigns at a SaaS software company. You're experienced across core field marketing activities, including webinars and events, email nurture, lead follow up campaigns and sequences, and channel marketing – and have working knowledge in search and social media advertising, retargeting, and content syndication. You will leverage global campaigns and your marketing expertise, cross-departmental communication and creative skills, and an innovation mindset to bring the right message to the right person at the right time to drive pipeline and sales
Who You Are:
- An organized leader who can multitask with strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment who understands how to use data to leverage marketing and sales results
- A strong communicator who can effectively verbalize results, challenges, and solutions to all levels.
- You have a passion for technology and helping enterprises achieve digital transformation.
- University degree required, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years experience in relevant local or field marketing role
- Salesforce and Marketo experience
- Able to work at events located throughout ANZ and APC as needed
What's in it for you:
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respective culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers, employee assistance programs, hybrid work model, and flexible work hours. Our break room is filled with snacks and beverages for you to enjoy with your Nintex Family.
Apply today to be part of our team.
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in many of our office locations across the globe.
We collaborate with over 50% of the Fortune 500 globally with 10,000+ customers across 90 countries using the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.