At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As a Software Engineering Manager at Nintex, you will manage an engineering team of talented software and test engineers. You have a background in Software Engineering yourself (Ideally some FE knowledge too! :)) and in this role you will lead, coach and mentor your team to ensure the successful on-time delivery of top-quality software product features, while driving efficiency and identifying process improvements.
You will work in close collaboration with Product Managers, User Experience Designers, and other stakeholders across the company to help us shape Nintex platform. Most importantly, you will lead the engineering team by providing technical leadership that drives creativity, innovation, and success.
This position is to lead our team working on Nintex Workflow Cloud platform mainly responsible for building and shipping Nintex Forms. The team works on mono-repo involving large scale front-end development using Angular, TypeScript, HTML, Sass, and web components (React) and some evolving back end using Node/Koa.js APIs. The team has a strong culture of collaboration, collective ownership, and continuous integration.
- Significant experience in designing, coding and shipping software
- Experience in leading engineering team to plan, build and ship software
- You are passionate about technology and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Software Engineering background & people management experience.
- You can communicate, sketch, and reason different approaches to arrive at the best solution with technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent technical problem-solving, architecting and design skills
- High quality standards, holding yourself and your team accountable for delivering enterprise-quality software that delights customers.
- Experience in agile methodologies, but more importantly, demonstrates agility in day-to-day decisions.
- Track record of taking initiative and playing an influential role in the adoption and continuous improvement of engineering practices (design patterns, clean code, code reviews automation, continuous integration etc.), processes, tools and culture to achieve excellence in software delivery.
- Experience working in SaaS product/platform
- Experience managing performance of your team.
- Experience with continuous testing and delivery
- Experience with microservices or micro frontend architecture
- Experience in building highly available and resilient systems in Azure
About the Team
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
What's in it for You?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.