Software EngineerKuala LumpurRemote - Malaysia
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Engineer, you share your own thoughts and can take feedback well. You have a strong interest in learning new programming techniques, architectures and patterns.
To be successful we think you need:
- You have experience developing APIs (preferably building scalable and resilient back-end systems using Node.js based frameworks).
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, HTML5 and CSS frameworks (SASS).
- You have experience with C#, ASP.Net is a plus
- You have experience developing modern cloud applications
- You have an agile mindset and are familiar with agile practices such as code reviewing, unit testing, and continuous integration / continuous delivery
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values.
- You are a team player and have the ability to communicate and work with other teams to deliver your objectives
- You are passionate about technology, continuously looking to retool yourself as the technology landscape changes
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.