Senior EngineerKuala Lumpur
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
Our Senior Engineer is responsible for ensuring the development of high-quality products & services, delivered on time and to acceptance criteria. You are an effective communicator, has demonstrable knowledge of and is passionate about technology and engineering practices and benefits they can bring users. You will be part our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform team responsible for building and shipping Nintex Forms. You will be involved in large scale front-end development using Angular, TypeScript, HTML, Sass, and web components (React) and some evolving back end using Node.js/Koa.js APIs.
You will introduce, follow best practices, and mentor your team to apply this into the code written, tools used, and use practices to develop our products and services. The role focusses on designing and developing features, enhancing existing code and following development guidelines throughout the Nintex software development lifecycle (SDLC). You will also be responsible for mentoring developers and leading by example within the development team.
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You have experience developing APIs (preferably building scalable and resilient back-end systems using Node.js based frameworks)
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, HTML5 and CSS frameworks (SASS)
- You have experience developing modern cloud applications
- You have an agile mindset and are familiar with agile practices such as code reviewing, unit testing, and continuous integration / continuous delivery
- You are a team player and have the ability to communicate and work with other teams to deliver your objectives
- You have the ability to take ownership of features, drive, develop and deliver them
- You enjoy coaching team members and sharing knowledge and expertise across the team
- You are passionate about technology, continuously looking to retool yourself as the technology landscape changes
To be successful we think you need:
- Front-end development with modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue etc.)
- Strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- Some experience developing APIs (preferably building scalable and resilient back-end systems using Node.js based frameworks)
- Any certificates/degrees related to software engineering would be a plus.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.