The world of process automation is blowing up right now. What does that mean? It means that Nintex is driving the future of work all around the world. Our products help many of your favorite brand names and most admired companies work better, faster, more efficiently. It is an exciting place to be and an exciting time to join our sales organization as a manager and to ensure we are helping as many companies as possible find their way to Nintex.
About the Role
We are seeking a driven Account Executive to uncover new business in London. Companies are eager to digitally transform their business and Nintex is an industry leading process management and automation solution. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) based platform saves customers time and improves productivity. In this role you will be supported by a team of Partners, Partner Managers, Business Development and Marketing professionals to bolster your success. This is a high growth opportunity offering great earnings and career growth potential. If you are inspired to help companies become more agile and accelerate their success – this role is for you!
Your contribution will be:
Drive Demand: You will be responsible for the retention and growth of our top accounts as well as landing new business. As a trusted advisor you will understand our customer’s business, stakeholders and use cases to drive adoption and business value.
Generate Net New Revenue: You will develop expert knowledge in our platform and be able to translate that into custom business benefits for customers. Exercising your sales acumen, you will assess what approach will drive the best results. You should be able to accurately forecast revenue and achieve or exceed sales targets.
Retain and Grow Accounts: You will have the opportunity to align resources behind a customer success strategy and execute as well as be responsible to construct deals for customers and close them.
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience, ideally in a SaaS organization
- 2-4 years in similar sales role experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- Strong business development, account management, and relationship management skills
- Experience in SAP, Microsoft and/or Salesforce environment preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and collaboration
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Strong attention to detail
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.