Sales Commission AnalystOrlando, FL Remote - US
This is a Remote Role that can be based anywhere in the continental US.
The world of process automation is blowing up right now. What does that mean? It means that Nintex is driving the future of work all around the world. Our products help many of your favorite brand names and most admired companies work better, faster, more efficiently. It is an exciting place to be and an exciting time to join our sales organization as a manager and to ensure we are helping as many companies as possible find their way to Nintex.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Sales Commissions Analyst with 2-5 years of experience to join the Sales Operations team in a commissions analyst role. You are extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, results driven, and a great communicator. In this role, you will interact with various cross functional teams, including administering compensation plans and reporting, creating analytic dashboards, and helping to define business requirements for large scale products. The key objective of the Commissions Analyst is to provide support to the commission process in performing its core duties. The ideal candidate will be able to use Excel, Salesforce and Xactly to manage commission plans with the sales organization ensuring the proper commissions are being assessed and paid out. Other key responsibilities include Process Improvement recommendations, and creation of documentation and communication collateral.
Your contribution will be:
Ensure sales commission plans are being paid accurately. You will use Salesforce, Excel, Xactly, and Einstein Analytics to help Nintex run commissions across our global organization.
Process Improvement. You will help identify and communicate process improvement opportunities in the across the global business organization.
Issue resolution. You will act as the primary contact for sales employees to resolve commission related issues, including problem assessment, research, adjustments, and communication.
To be successful we think you need:
- 3 -5 years of experience within software or SaaS industries.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a Business Analyst or Commissions Analyst capacity including experience with reporting and analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, accounting, or related field required.
- Strong analytical skills and detailed knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of self-accountability.
- Experience sales compensation, accounting or finance is a plus.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
Apply today to be part of our team!