We can’t help but get excited at this time every year when we celebrate the award-winning efforts of customers who are digitally transforming the way they work with the Nintex Process Platform.
This year is no exception and sees us recognizing the achievements of 26 organizations spread across the public and private sector, and in every industry and geography.
In addition, Quaker Houghton receives top honors as the 2022 Nintex Champion. A global leader in industrial process fluids, the organization operates in more than 25 countries with 4,200 employees.
Since Quaker Houghton’s precise and sophisticated manufacturing processes leave no room for error, they use Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow to automate the process of initiating lab requests and directing them appropriately.
To learn more about Quaker Houghton’s Nintex success click here.
Congratulations to customers who are unlocking The Power of Process®
We love hearing how organizations are going digital faster with Nintex’s easy-to-use and powerful business process management and intelligent automation software. A big thank you to customers and partners for submitting nominations that highlight how Nintex helps teams to eliminate paper processes and repetitive, manual tasks with clicks, not code.
“Our community of customers and partners are a constant reminder of the inspiring digital transformation success that organizations are achieving,” says Nintex Chief Executive Officer Eric Johnson.
“We congratulate the 2022 Solution Innovation Award winners and applaud them for their success in transforming the way people work with the Nintex Process Platform.”
2022 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards winners by award category are also available online here and include:
2022 Nintex Champion
- Quaker Houghton
Regional Transformation Leaders
- Americas: GM Financial
- Asia Pacific: Austral Construction
- Europe: Twinings
- Middle East & Africa: Ministry of Tourism of Saudi Arabia
Game-Changing Solution-Specific Deployments
- Process Excellence with Nintex Promapp®: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Operational Performance with Nintex DocGen®: Dubai South
- Breakthrough Use Cases with Nintex RPA: BGL Group
- Cloud-Based Success with Nintex Workflow Cloud: Newson Health
- Americas: Capital Farm Credit, Johnson & Johnson, and Draeger
- Asia Pacific: IQumulate, Harrison Group and Yancoal Australia
- Europe: Fidelity International and DuPont De Nemours
- Middle East & Africa: Wema Bank and Al Naboodah Group
Public Sector Excellence
- Americas: Delaware Department of Transportation (Division of Motor Vehicles)
- Asia Pacific: AgriFutures
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
Education & Non-Profit Success
- Education, Americas: Auburn University
- Education, Asia Pacific: Busy Bees Asia
- Education, EMEA: Khalifa University
- Non-Profit: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
The Nintex Solution Innovation award winners were selected by a panel of judges based on nominations submitted directly by Nintex customers and partners.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry and congratulations to our worthy 2022 Solution Innovation Award winners!