This role can be located in Australia or New Zealand.
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation, and we were recognised again recently in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020. Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We collaborate with over 50% of the Fortune 500 globally with 10,000+ customers across 90 countries using the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the Team:
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product and having a global impact, then please keep reading.
About the Role:
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for New Logo, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell motions. Showcase the evangelism for Nintex products to the existing Nintex community and prospective customers and partners via events, community participation or online channels. In addition, you will establish use cases, provide support for POCs and product evaluations and have a passion for technology, with a desire to continuously learn and expand on that knowledge.
Research, explore and identify customer business problems: Work with direct sellers and partners to identify and explore a customer’s requirements. Helping to scope the right solution, establishing the potential for POCs and potentially refer the appropriate partner.
Product Demonstrations and Technical Presentations across the Nintex Platform: Working with internal sales and channel partners to validate customer requirements and jointly deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations that showcase potential solutions and assist in the technical closure of a deal.
This also includes thought leadership at conferences, webinars and community engagements with the aim to create a one to many technical partner channel and community interaction. This would increase partner knowledge, engagement, and enablement to ensure best of breed solution delivery by Nintex partners.
The Solutions Engineer will draw on the latest products and features as well as up to date marketing assets.
Monitoring of technical roadblocks to influence product roadmap decisions: Act as the conduit between the community and Nintex’ product management team. The Solutions Engineer will identify, explore and document use cases that help deliver best of breed and innovative solutions. Partnering with the product management team, the use cases will have a pivotal influence on the Nintex product roadmap.
Platform evangelism and management of social media efforts: Drive awareness of the Nintex platform through participation in community events including Nintex User Groups, conferences, the Nintex Community, blogs and social media This may include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and regionally relevant social media platforms. Showcasing best practices, new product developments and innovative solutions that spark new ideas and drive awareness for prospective and existing customers and partners.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years’ practical experience in process mapping and management, workflow automation or document generation platforms is required. Knowledge of Nintex/Promapp an advantage.
- 1-3 years of practical experience implementing, planning, support or deploying IT/BPMN projects.
- Proven experience with BPMN standards and Lean methodology. Lean Sig Sigma certification desirable.
- Passionate about technology with a desire to continuously learn and expand their knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with social media tools
- Outstanding content creation, public speaking and presentation skills in English, plus other languages relevant within the region.
- Pre-established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications is preferred
- Basic understanding of a channel model. Experience working with a software channel desired.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential with Nintex. Apply today!