Licensing Coordinator / Administrator (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)Kuala Lumpur
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Nintex is looking for an experienced administrator to join our software license management division in Kuala Lumpur. This position will be responsible for assisting customers in provisioning new license keys, updating server names, and ensuring a positive end user experience. The administrator will provide timely and accurate data entry relating to customer and partner licenses. This is a role that supports the global organisation, therefore fluency in English (both written and spoken) is required. This role represents a tremendous opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, motivated and has a high attention to detail.
Your contribution will be:
- Responsible for the creation and fulfilment of software license keys and ensuring that accurate contract & asset records are maintained in our system of record (Salesforce).
- Responsible for the license fulfilment for all Nintex products to customers and partners.
- Ensuring the correct level of service entitlements are recorded and issued to customers & partners.
- Assisting customers with access to Nintex Customer Central (Customer portal).
- Providing a high level of customer service to our users
What you bring to the table:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to process a large volume of information accurately and quickly
- Computer literacy is a must
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) required.
- Understanding of servers and IT infrastructure a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is an added advantage
- Proficiency with MSFT office products.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Experience in high pace, fast growth environments.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.