Technical Writer - 12 Month Fixed Term ContractBellevue, WA
About the role
Our Technical Content team work together to deliver a diverse range of technical content for a variety of Nintex capabilities and audiences. If you join us as our new Technical Writer you will be partnering with teams across the organization (e.g. product development, UX, customer success, DevOps, security, sales, legal and more) to:
- Develop application and infrastructure architecture diagrams which align with industry open standards e.g. ArchiMate.
- Develop libraries and catalogs of discoverable architecture content (e.g. Designs, patterns, practices and tooling) to support efficient delivery and decision-making.
- Develop other assets (e.g. Board reports, Investor updates, etc) to support the Senior Vice Present of Engineering and the Engineering organization at Nintex.
- Assist the technical content team with other outputs such as online help documentation.
Our Technical Writers engage with our customers to improve the usability of documentation, ensure analytics influence content strategy, understand and support sales processes and collaborate with our SMEs around the globe to be a part of the Nintex knowledge management lifecycle.
What we need from you
- Demonstrable technical writing and content experience.
- Experience working with application and infrastructure architecture diagrams development, which aligns with industry open standards e.g. ArchiMate.
- Experience with content architecture and cataloging.
- Ideally you will have worked within a global team, working across different time zones.
- Worked in an agile environment.
What's in it for you?
You'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials.
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation, and we were recently recognized in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020 (lucky number 8 to be precise!). Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes.