Join us and start digitising your processes
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Process Excellence in a Day: Workflow Process Automation
A hands-on workshop on how to digitise and automate your processes
Organisations are always seeking ways to maximise productivity, streamline operations, and optimise workflow efficiency. These objectives can be achieved by implementing end-to-end process automation. By enabling your organisation to automate repetitive tasks, this empowers your employees to concentrate on more crucial responsibilities.
Join us for this free interactive session to discover the power of the Nintex Process Platform to fully digitise, automate, and transform your business processes.
Our Nintex expert will guide you through managing and automating a real business process using the Nintex Process Platform, focusing on a capital expenditure request and approval process as an example use case. Experience firsthand how to improve internal efficiencies and streamline with the Nintex Process Platform.
In this session, you'll learn how:
- The Nintex Process Platform manages, automates, and optimises across a wide range of business processes and workflows
- To build an end-to-end workflow process that can be applied across various departments within an organisation such as HR, Finance, IT and supply chain management
- Process automation can help you improve and scale your organisation’s processes
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but it is also available for manual download
- A stable Internet connection
- Dual screens if possible, which will allow you to follow the instructor on one screen while you practise live on the other screen
- A mobile device (iOS or Android) to use with the Nintex Mobile app
Please contact Lynda O’Neill for any event enquiries.