The Nintex Customer Success team, together with Marjolein Towler from onboarding partner Consultas, is pleased to host a highly interactive 60-minute chat with you and your process excellence peers. This session is specifically for Western Australian local government councils, covering process management best practices.
We’ll discuss tips and tricks on how to successfully implement process management across your councils, including resourcing and building capability within teams:
- Resourcing and role-based training
- Induction and internal trainers
- Succession planning
- System administration
Please come prepared to share learnings from your own process mapping and management experiences. Bring your questions too as that will ensure you walk away with the knowledge needed to improve business processes within your council.
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but is also available for manual download
- A stable Internet connection
- Come prepared to share your experiences and ask questions for a meaningful discussion
Space is very limited so register today to secure your seat.
Please contact Connor Sonnen for any enquiries about these virtual community chats.
Register for the Community Chat
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org