Please note that we’re continuing to monitor government guidelines in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Registrations are still open but may be changed to virtual events if the current social distancing measures are still in place prior to the workshops. We will provide any updates via email communications or please contact Eileen Tan for any enquiries.
Free your time. Accomplish more.
Join Nintex for an interactive workshop to learn how you can successfully implement robotic process automation (RPA) at your organisation. With Nintex RPA, see how you can leverage trained bots to quickly and cost-effectively automate routine tasks without the use of code in an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface.
Whether you’re a business user or work in IT, you will benefit from this workshop. See how you can empower the employee with Nintex RPA by effectively tackling repetitive tasks and data silos:
- Improve accuracy within your business
- Connect disparate applications for fast results
- Grow at scale and improve worker satisfaction
This event is suited for:
- Potential users exploring the implementation of RPA for their organisations
- Existing Nintex customers looking to understand how Nintex RPA fits in with the rest of the platform
- Existing users looking for a deep dive on Nintex RPA
Get hands-on training during this workshop to get a better understanding on how you can effectively tap into RPA bots to take your workflows further. Register now and start delivering better business processes with Nintex RPA and our process excellence platform.
What you’ll need:
- A computer (laptop / Surface)
Batten & Rutherford Rooms, Level 12, 157 Lambton Quay
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com