Our free, virtual process management workshops are designed and crafted for business leaders, IT, and process excellence professionals like you.
Processes are at the heart of every organization. While not all processes may be documented, approved, or managed, they exist within your organization.
As W. Edwards Deming famously said, “if you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.”
If processes have not been properly documented, it is difficult to fully understand how your business delivers value to customers. Lack of process documentation can lead to variability in outputs, poor work experiences for employees, and a less-effective business.
By attending this two-hour workshop, you will:
- Understand the strategic nature and value of business process management
- Learn process writing techniques that are engaging
- Be introduced to Nintex Promapp® and build a process within this visual process mapping tool that teams love to use
- Receive answers to your questions from Nintex process experts
You will leave the session well-equipped to immediately improve the way people work and understand why companies like Audi, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Salesforce, and Toyota have standardized their process management on Nintex Promapp®.
Register now to start building a culture of process excellence within your organization.
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- A stable Internet connection
- Dual monitor, which will allow you to follow the instructor on one screen while you practice live on the other screen
Note: Access to Nintex Promapp® will be provided to all attendees the day before the workshop.
Register for the Virtual Event
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com