Transform the way you work with Nintex
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
South Taranaki District Council: Virtual Process Excellence in a Day Workshop
Learn how you can achieve more at South Taranaki District Council with the Nintex Process Platform.
Join Nintex and Desktop Imaging for a dedicated virtual workshop session for South Taranaki District Council to learn how you can manage, automate, and optimise your business processes from start to finish. In a few hours, you will learn how you can quickly and intelligently transform your business with the Nintex Process Platform and our full suite of capabilities.
Rest assured that this workshop is not just a bunch of demos. It’s an interactive, hands-on experience guided by Nintex experts, walking you through managing and automating a real business process; this workshop will cover the employee onboarding process. In this session, you’ll learn how to map processes, build workflows and forms, and much more.
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance.
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but it is also available for manual download.
- A stable Internet connection.
- Dual screens if possible, which will allow you to follow the instructor on one screen while you practise live on the other screen.
- A mobile device (iOS or Android) to use with the Nintex Mobile app.
Please contact John Forsdick for any event enquiries.