CANCELLED - Virtual Process Excellence in a Day: Nintex Promapp®
Online process mapping and management workshop
*Due to unforeseen situation, this virtual workshop is cancelled. Please consider the next available Nintex Promapp® virtual workshop on 22nd March – register here.
Join Nintex for a free, virtual process management workshop. In a few hours, you will learn why it is important to document business processes, from the everyday to the most sophisticated.
Rest assured that this workshop is not just a bunch of demos. It’s an interactive experience guided by process experts, giving you a firsthand experience on how you can simplify process management.
With Nintex Promapp®, our visual process mapping tool, we’ll show you how to visually map, manage, and govern business processes across your organisation and ways to improve collaboration across teams.
These workshops are designed and crafted for business leaders, IT, and process excellence professionals like you. You will leave the workshop well-equipped to immediately improve the way people (remotely) work.
This virtual event is best suited for you if you’re:
- Considering investing in Nintex Promapp® to improve business processes
- A new customer looking to understand the visual process mapping capabilities of Nintex Promapp®, as well as the ease of automating processes
- Currently using Nintex Promapp® and want to understand the latest features
This virtual workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but it is also available for manual download
- A stable Internet connection
- Dual screens if possible, which will allow you to follow the instructor on one screen while you practice live on the other screen
Please contact Kelly Chung for more information.