Join us and experience how you can create effective business process solutions of any complexity, quickly and efficiently, without having to rely on expensive and often scarce development resources. You’ll have the opportunity to build a business solution with K2 Software from start to finish and learn how you can gain insights into your business processes. Best of all, you’ll understand how IT and the business can be aligned with similar goals: ease of use, integration, and speed.
In this session, you will be able to
- Understand how K2 Software can help your organisation
- Witness building a solution from beginning to end
- Try it for yourself!
We’re offering two sessions in February – sign up for the one that suits you best:
- Thursday, 18 February 2021 (Full!)
- Wednesday, 24 February 2021
10:00 Basics: SmartForms and Workflows*
12:00 Lunch (Lunch box provided)
13:00 Advance: SmartObjects*
*A personal laptop and mouse are required for this hands-on workshop. The Chrome browser should be installed on your machine with recommended minimum laptop specifications of i5 CPU core and 4GB memory.
To ensure a COVID-safe environment, we require attendees to abide by the following:
- A maximum of 8 people in the training room
- No travel history within the past 2 weeks. Attendees will be required to fill in a travel declaration form prior to the session
- Register your attendance using the Safe-Entry app
- Temperature-taking will be conducted on-site
- Wear masks at all times
- Observe good personal hygiene, e.g. washing hands regularly. There are hand sanitisers available in the training room.
Please contact Kelly Chung for any event enquiries.
Cross Street Exchange
Reserve Your Seat
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org