Read the paper
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com
Choosing the wrong automation vendor can be disastrous. Learn how to avoid it.
Leadership Insights from Nintex CEO Eric Johnson
In this era of disruption, reinvention has become the status quo as businesses pivot to meet the increasingly sophisticated demands of the communities they serve. Although automation is key for organizations committed to digitization, it can be overwhelming. With reports of numerous failed automation implementations, it pays to do your homework before diving in.
A few topics to investigate include:
- The pros and cons of automation
- Ways to overcome digital transformation hurdles
- What you need to assess as you weigh up automation options
- How to build a culture that supports automation
- Questions to pitch to prospective automation vendors
With a considered approach, your organization can defy the odds and execute on your automation initiatives successfully.