Read whitepaper to improve government operations for a better citizen experience
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Accelerating the delivery of excellent service
How Australian government departments are revitalising the citizen and supplier experience
Australian governments and public sector departments are facing significant challenges caused by the era of automation, cloud computing, and a digital tsunami, which has upended the way organisations operate.
Resources constraints have been exposed and citizens expect to use widespread, instant access to information from mobile and social channels in order to secure proactive, personalised experiences.
As a result, government departments are fighting a constant battle to improve the perceptions of citizens and suppliers, and to ensure they can make the most of every engagement while also saving time and money for themselves and their staff.
In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- How processes are at the heart of delivering a great experience to citizens and suppliers in the public sector
- Why accelerating processes is important for improving customer and supplier interactions
- How to improve the way government work gets done
- How Australia’s Liverpool City Council streamlines and documents internal processes with Nintex
- How government departments can improve the lives of citizens and suppliers